Thursday, February 4, 2010

Pink Pink Pink


I need inspiration and when I need inspiration I look around for fabulous women who make it look like anything is possible – I didn’t say easy – I said possible. Today I need the lady in pink. Pink coat, pink glasses, pink hat, pink gloves, pink scarf…pink pink pink; she wore it, she owned it, she smiled and posed when I asked if I could take her picture. This is a woman walking around the world not afraid to be noticed even on a casual errand to the store. She does not need tickets to Lady GaGa to dress to wow. All she needs is the dawn of a new day.

The next time I’m headed to the store to buy cornflakes I’m going to wear a full face of make-up, my highest heels and something that makes me feel pink all over. Lets all send out some inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment