Friday, December 30, 2011

Top Ten Photos of 2011 - #4 Good Morning

I am a morning person. Not only am I a morning person, but I actually love the morning. The quiet calm of any place before things get moving is my time of day. It is a fresh start, the “Once Upon a Time” time of day when any story can be written.

I have seen many 2011 mornings and many sunrises. Each one has made me pause and appreciate another chance to get life right. Each morning has been a vividly colorful reminder that opportunity does arrive by simply taking the next step.

Out for a run in San Francisco’s Chinatown I remember feeling like I had the city to myself. From the middle of the street I got my own dramatic setting worthy any Chinese Opera. It is the possibility of this type of picturesque pause that makes getting out of bed easier.

The gift morning can deliver.

No comments:

Post a Comment