Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Top 10 Pictures of 2013 #6 – Rhythm of Life


Top 10 Pictures of 2013
#6 – Rhythm of Life

Can you see the rhythm in this photo? I can.  I see the pace, the blood vessel of cross-town traffic moving people and ideas forward.  I see the energy that is both exhausting and stimulating at the same time.  I also see a life goal.  One of my life goals is to make enough money to always take a cab; I want to take cabs because when you’re above ground you stay with the activity of the city, when you go underground things stop and start, you are in a separate realm. Above ground that is where things are happening. That is where curtains are going up, deals are being made, lives are being changed and watching it from a cab window is just so fun.  Now, I understand that traffic stops and starts but the difference is out the window of a cab you can always see the movement, in a cab you are always a part of the rhythm of life even when you’re not moving. 


No comments:

Post a Comment